I want to use this blog to express the occasional thought I have, though I can't guarantee it will be calm, or popular, or that you, my reader, will come off looking all the good.
Topics I plan to address:
- Driving as though we are operating a locomotive
- Child sacrifice is alive in well in the USA, and the world link
- Global Warming and the Progressive Luddites: Sir, may I have more, please? link
- First row effect and solvent system why aren't these in chemistry books?
- Risks that are small mean more to us than far larger risks link
- Science by the Press isn't really science link
- Walking is more than getting back to where you started
- Fossil fuels are the most awesome thing EVER!
- Bifenthryn and the undoing of the Rachel Carson DDT legislation
- Molecular Orbital Theory is not the Adamic science
- The Wilderness Act stopped acting but the corpse is still draped across the landscape of the West
- The Internet is like the street in front of your house, and always has been
- Self Esteem is the most important thing you can teach your kids, and your friends link
- Open Carry your opinion says a lot about your role in society
These will get me going, at least. I hope you have noticed that I'm doing a lot with formatting. This is a test post to see how the wysiwyg editor works in the final display of what I write post.